Thursday, October 11, 2012

Build Lis a Bakery!


I'm really gonna be drilling that idea into your head over these coming months!!

So here it is!!  On top of everything else I'm doing in my crazy life, it looks like another blog is in the works.  ::shameless plug: my original blog www.myalphabetyear.wordpress.com is still up and running and loves to have visitors::

I was blogging about opening a bakery on my actual blog, but I realized the purpose of that site is not to chronicle every bakery moment that happens in my life.  That blog is about living life to the fullest, setting off on adventures, and trying not to hit deer in my car!  It already had its own function.

The thing I love about my friends, though, is that they want to know what's happening in my life.  They want to know how my bakery plans are going, and what I'm doing to make my dreams come true.  So I started this blog in hopes of helping answer the ever-present question "How's that bakery thing going?"  

I'll update when I have news, so it may come in spurts.  Have patience with me, this is a marathon, not a sprint.  If you were hoping to sit down to a delicious baked good in my newly-opened place in 6 weeks, well, dream again.  (Unless you are a rich benefactor, of course.  If that's the case, PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!!!!)  

I'll be back, with new details!!

Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment