Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rookie Mistake

Man...

Sometimes I'm not sure I'm going to make it in this world when I have such scatter-brained moments.

I just realized the email address on all of my communications was incorrect.  Aye.  If anyone wanted to contact me, they were S.O.L. simply because I cannot type.  Rookie mistake, get it together Lis!!

I just went through and updated EVERYTHING!  Blog, Facebook account, website.  Looks like I might be ordering some more business cards too.  Yay.  Haha.  Oh well, it's my own dumb fault!

If you want to contact me, the correct email is pghsweetrelief@yahoo.com.  Regardless of what you might have listed, that's the actual email that works.  Or, if you'd rather not take your chances, just call me.  Way easier ;-)

Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment