Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lady Mix-A-Lot

Oh. My. God, Becky, look at her butt!

Ok, maybe that's not me.  But I could be Sir Mix-A-Lot's wife this week, after the arrival, finally of my KitchenAide mixer.

My word this was a long time coming!  As you guys know if you follow my posts, I have wanted this mixer since the dawn of time.  And now it's finally here, in all of its metallic glory, waiting for me to mix something in it.  I'm waiting to break it in until probably tomorrow or Friday, depending on my awful work schedule.  The first order I have is for a dear friend who moved to Massachusetts a few months ago.  She has the winter blues, who wouldn't in Massachusetts, so some cupcakes will soon be on their way to her house soon.  I also have a wedding cake to make this weekend, which means sitting down to invest some good ole' quality time with my rose making skills.  This is definitely the worst part of baking: making roses.  Ugh.  But more about that for another blog post.



For now, I'm gonna freak out a little more about my mixer, grin because I've got a big butt and I cannot lie, and gear up for a full weekend of baking.  

Shake that healthy butt!  Baby got back!

No comments:

Post a Comment