Monday, March 25, 2013

March Madness

Who has two thumbs and is winning her NCAA work bracket??  THIS GIRL!!!  (and I hate college hoops!)

March is almost over!  What?!  Where has this month gone?  It certainly hasn't gone into baking, because I've been so busy!!  I've learned that baking has its ups and downs: sometimes I'm overloaded with lots of orders and business, and other times I can relax, rest up, and clean my poor mixer.  It's been a clean my poor mixer kind of month, but that's ok, I've needed it.  I've had crazy crazy work hours this month, as well as being the maid of honor for my best friend's wedding, and taking trips to Canada and Philadelphia.  Oh yeah, and I got into a car crash too!  Exciting March!

April is gearing up to be a pretty busy month for me, though.  I have several orders in, including a really special one that I can't wait to tell you guys about (more about that another day!)  Lots of publicity and new customers should be coming my way, which is a wonderful thing.  More customers means more fans, which means more people to bake for!  See how this snowball effect works?!

For now, I'm taking a few last days to relax, recuperate from the wedding bonanza that was this past weekend, and clean my kitchen for the frenzy that will be April.  Cakes, cupcakes, pies, it's all going into next month as we bake our hearts out.  Cannot wait to try everything out.

I hope you're having a wonderful month.  On a side note, I'm looking for a few willing volunteers to cupcake test for me next weekend.  You cannot have any food allergies, and you must be able to pick up the cupcakes on your own.  Email me at pghsweetrelief@yahoo.com if you're interested.  I only need maybe 4 or 5 taste testers, so let me know if you're interested.

Until next time...hope your NCAA bracket is doing as well as mine!!!

Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment