Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Time in the City!

In case you were worried, I'm not dead!  Sorry for the lack of updates, it has been cuh-razy for this lone baker!  Why does my employer not realize I don't actually want to sit in a cubicle for 8+ hours a day.  Someone want to drop the hint for me?



So what have I been up to recently?  Oh plenty!  Pittsburgh Sweet Relief officially made its first out-of-state trip last weekend, to New Jersey.  What a trip that was!  I have never carted 2 dozen cupcakes 700 miles, and for awhile I wasn't sure they were going to make it.  But they did, and everything I heard from the delivery is that they rocked!  My favorite were some margarita cupcakes I made for the first time.  Moy caliente, were they amazing!!  So many shots of tequila in them too, that didn't hurt :-)

We're gearing up now for our Christmas fundraiser.  We're all systems go for this last big push/fundraiser before 2013 hits.  If you haven't ordered any cupcakes yet, don't forget to stop by and sign up for some before Friday, when ordering closes.  I promise, you don't want to miss this!!  It's going to be a fantastic gift for you and all of your friends and family to share!

Well, time to wrap some presents and stick them under the tree.  It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

Have fun, talk to everyone soon!

Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment